Trading in the cryptocurrency market has historically been dominated by individual investors. Participation by institutional investors has been limited so far by the newness of the asset class, extreme volatility, a lack of regulation, and custodial, security, and liquidity concerns. However, we’re seeing substantially growing interest from the institutional buy-side. And these firms need sophisticated trading platforms on which to aggregate data from an ever-expanding list of venues, produce consolidated order books, and route order flow…all while managing risk with institutional-grade risk management capabilities.
Deltix’ CryptoCortex provides buy-sides with the institutional grade crypto trading platform. Built on the Deltix Core, our platform incorporates functionality that has been battle tested for more than a decade with other asset classes (futures, FX, equities and options).
CryptoCortex provides institutional buy-sides with the following capabilities:
- Flexible integration via FIX with multiple crypto trading venues
- Private ticker plant for aggregating prices from multiple venues
- Advanced strategy development, backtesting and production deployment environment
- Flexible GUI for discretionary and intelligent trading
- Central order flow and market data management system
- Smart order routing (SOR) and execution algorithms
- Distributed multi-server multi-strategy support with central EMS
- Internal crossing engine
- Advanced central pre- and post- trade risk management system
- Advanced position hedging and market exposure management system
- Pre- and Post-trade transaction cost analysis (TCA)
- Advanced reporting system