Deltix is a product-based fintech company. Since being founded in 2005, Deltix has become a
leading provider of software and services for exchanges, quantitative researchers, and algorithmic traders.
Our clients include both buy-side and sell-side enterprise-level organizations (such as banks, hedge-funds and other institutional clients) located worldwide
(20+ from all parts of the world).We are searching for a talented software tester to a QuantOffice test team.
- A degree in computer science or equivalent education
- Basic knowledge of application development (C#/.NET)
- Good analytical skills
- Good understanding of testing process with ability to execute automated and/or manual functional or non-functional tests and report results
- Good skills in creating test documentation with strong attention to details demonstrated by ability to follow and develop specific, outlined and detailed procedures
- Ability to use test automation frameworks and tools to automate manual tests
- Ability to work multiple projects simultaneously and to prioritize and balance multiple tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to maintain good working relationships with internal and external partners.
- Must be able to act as a team player as well as work independently
- Pre-intermediate level of English
We consider as advantages:
- Work experience in application testing (1+ year)
- Experience with .NET Standard
- Knowledge of financial domain
- A variety of sophisticated engineering tasks in a fintech domain
- Surrounding of an extra-professional and devoted engineering team
- A flexible approach to work-time management within an 8-hour working day
- Complimentary English classes and medical insurance
QuantOffice is a suite of desktop and server applications and APIs that complete the circle of implementing trading strategies, testing them on historical data, optimizing their parameters (genetic algorithms) and delivering them to live trading. We keep our main focus on high data throughput and low latencies in signal processing.