Deltix is a product-based fintech company. Since being founded in 2005, Deltix has become a leading provider of software and services for exchanges, quantitative researchers, and algorithmic traders. Our clients include both buy-side and sell-side enterprise-level organizations (such as banks, hedge-funds and other institutional clients) located worldwide (20+ from all parts of the world).
- A degree in computer science or equivalent education
- 1+ year of work experience in application development on Java
- Good analytical skills
- Deep understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Good knowledge of multi-threading and thread synchronization programming
- Intermediate level of English
- A variety of sophisticated engineering tasks in a fintech domain
- Surrounding of an extra-professional and devoted engineering team
- A flexible approach to work-time management within an 8-hour working day
- Complimentary English classes and medical insurance
We consider as advantages:
- Experience with socket communication
- Expertise in Linux
- Knowledge of financial domain
Trade Connectors – integration with exchanges across the world (NYSE/NASDAQ/CME/Eurex etc.)
Developing trade plugins for Deltix Execution Server.
Our main challenges are: TCP/UDP, HTTP/HTTPS, REST/WebSocket communication, live data processing, integration with exchange’s Trade API (FIX etc.).