Deltix is a product-based fintech company. Since being founded in 2005, Deltix has become a leading provider of software and services for exchanges, quantitative researchers, and algorithmic traders. Our clients include both buy-side and sell-side enterprise-level organizations (such as banks, hedge-funds and other institutional clients) located worldwide (20+ from all parts of the world).
If you are interested in being on the bleeding edge of innovation in the world of fintech and cryptocurrencies, then this is the opportunity for you.
- A variety of sophisticated engineering tasks in a fintech domain
- Surrounding of an extra-professional and devoted engineering team
- Four or five 8-hour shifts per week within 24/7 support cycle
- Complimentary English classes and medical insurance
- Provide front-line support to customers
- Take part in deployments and further configuration of new environments
- Provide end-user training
- Serve as the liaison between clients and internal teams (RnD, DevOps, QA, etc.), working in close cooperation with them
- Proactive monitoring of services using existing infrastructure (logs, alerts)
- Represent the customer and real-world issues on product life-cycle teams, lead the investigation of issues
- Create relevant support team documentation and reports
Skills we’re looking for:
- Intermediate level (or better) in both written and verbal English
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science Engineering, or a related field
- Prior support or customer facing experience
- 1+ years of relevant experience in Windows/Linux administration
- Prior experience with SQL (MariaDB, MS SQL, etc.)
- Proficiency working with monitoring tools
- Confident work with ticketing or incident tracking systems
We consider as advantages familiarity with following technologies:
- Bash, PowerShell, Python
CryptoCortex is our solution for enterprise-level exchanges, brokerages, market makers and over-the-counter trading desks. The system consists of many highly configurable open intelligent components, combining modern web-scale technologies with state-of-the-art micro-optimized engines.