Deltix is a product-based fintech company. Since being founded in 2005, Deltix has become a
leading provider of software and services for exchanges, quantitative researchers, and algorithmic traders.
Our clients include both buy-side and sell-side enterprise-level organizations (such as banks, hedge-funds and other institutional clients) located worldwide
(20+ from all parts of the world).
We are searching for a talented software engineer to RoboTrader frontend development team.
- A variety of sophisticated engineering tasks in a fintech domain
- A stack of modern technologies: HTML5, ES6, Less, Sass, Angular 2+, React, Webpack, RxJs, WebSockets, OAuth2
- An opportunity to contribute to technological and architectural decisions
- Surrounding of an extra-professional and devoted engineering team
- A flexible approach to work-time management within an 8-hour working day
- Complimentary English classes and medical insurance
- A degree in computer science
- Knowledge in web protocols and technologies: HTTP, TCP, SSL
- Understanding of front-end build tools: Webpack, Gulp
- 2+ years of experience in development of web applications with front-end frameworks (Angular 2+ / React)
- Understanding the essence of unit-testing techniques and tools
- Pre-intermediate level of English
We consider as advantages:
- Understanding the principles of building a REST API
- Experience in building web applications with duplex client-server data exchange (WebSockets)
- Experience with data charting components (D3.js, Pixi.js)
- Experience with contemporary authentication protocols (OAuth2, OpenID Connect)
- Devotion to your craft and a passion for self-improvement
- Being responsible, hard-working, highly attentive, and reasonably self-reliant
RoboTrader is a new launching product that is designed to provide users with ability to do algorithmic trading on exchanges and to administrate such activity. Our main challenges are: big datasets, live data processing, complex data visualizations.