The Deltix Product Suite comprises QuantServer and QuantOffice which encompass all stages of creating, testing, optimizing and deploying trading strategies across global equities, futures, options and FX. Deltix buy-side clients are asset management firms using algo execution, quantitative hedge funds, proprietary trading firms and commodity trading advisers (CTA’s).
BUY-SIDE USE CASES
- Strategy Development and Automated Trading for a Systematic CTA
- Market Data Collection for a Systematic Hedge Fund
An e-Forex article by Stuart Farr which goes into detail about how advanced analytics and data collection of orders, executions and order books from multiple liquidity providers can be used to improve order execution. The approach provides the necessary granularity and level of precision for execution decisions not available in traditional execution management systems.
- Update: Generating Alpha with Earnings Date Revisions
- Generating Alpha Using IPO and Secondary Issue Data
- Generating Alpha with Earnings Date Revisions from Wall Street Horizon
- Can You Generate Alpha in US Equities Using Corporate Reputation?
- Can You Generate Alpha in US Equities Using Crowd Sourced Earnings Data?
- Tactical Equity Allocation Using Conference Call Sentiment Indicators
- Automated Trading Strategy Using Social Media Sentiment
- Automated FX Trading Strategy Using Macro News Events
- Automated Trading Strategy Using Twitter Sentiment
- Index Tracking: A Genetic Algorithm Approach
- Country Sentiment Factors: Latest Out Of Sample Results
- Country Sentiment Factors
- The Case for Enhanced Bar Data
This webinar presents new ideas for an equities trading strategy and ways to improve execution using Deltix’ new QuantHub cloud service. Learn more…
This technical webinar focuses on execution quality and new insights available from CME’s MBO data, which provides full transparency into order book composition. This new data offering provides opportunities for increased precision in execution strategies. Learn more…
Trading strategy R&D is no trivial matter. Strategies can look incredibly promising when tested against bar charts but then deliver negative P&L in production. View a demonstration of how this integrated platform can help medium and large trading firms improve strategies and potentially unlock hidden alpha. Learn more…
CEO Ilya Gorelik explains how to use macroeconomic events in an automated FX trading strategy.
See how the concept of Aggregate-Analyze-Act is applied to quantitative research & trading.
View a comprehensive presentation for quant trading and potential HFT.