Webinar: Ideas For Alpha Research and Execution Analysis Using New, On-Demand Cloud Technology
This webinar shares new ideas for an equities trading strategy and ways to improve execution using Deltix’ new QuantHub cloud service.
We will demonstrate:
- Alpha Research: We’ll show an automated equities strategy that has produced consistently positive backtest results over the period from 2006 to 2017. It generates signals based on earnings metadata from Wall Street Horizon rather than the earnings themselves.
- Execution Analysis: We’ll evaluate different algos for order execution and how they affect trading results in the context of rebalancing equity portfolios over time.
We’ll show how you can:
- Access compute-intensive resources on demand for practical use cases.
- Road test ideas on large data sets without physically moving or storing data.
- See how pre-packaged cloud technology and data allows rapid prototyping of new alpha and algo execution ideas.
Deltix QuantHub is our new cloud-based service for firms facing procurement and IT cycles that make it challenging to quickly access new data, analytics and technology. All the plumbing, data aggregation and analytics are set up and accessible in a private cloud, so you can do research with new data sets without a big, up-front investment in infrastructure.
Click the thumbnail below to view the webinar recording.